Original Financial Impact
- Late 30’s/early 40’s and 2 young children.
- Owned a rapidly growing business with a desire to exit the business within the next 5-10 years.
- They had 2 business loans and a mortgage totaling 12% of their assets.
- Basic legal documents provided their children their entire estate at death.
- No plans for a lifetime inheritance.
Original Family Impact
- They wanted to be intentional with how they were raising their children but unsure where to start.
- They didn’t know what conversations to have around wealth and the timing of those conversations with their children.
- There was a desire to be more generous but little clarity around the impact the family could make.