Original Financial Impact
- Couple was in their early 50’s and had 3 children.
- They had a business that was being prepared for a future IPO or sale.
- Trust established for each child to provide a small lifetime inheritance with a desire to provide an additional lifetime inheritance.
- Their estate created trusts providing their children income but no assets.
Original Family Impact
- They had “good values” but no common purpose.
- There was little clarity around the impact the family could make.
- They desired more feedback from their children but didn’t have an avenue to facilitate open conversations.