Ready to Create A More Intentional Plan For Your Money?
You’ve worked hard to give your family a better life and create wealth that could impact generations. But now, you can’t help but wonder—are all your best-laid financial plans actually helping your family experience more abundance and joy for generations to come?
Or could you be unintentionally damaging the things that matter most—your marriage, your relationships with your children, your grandchildren’s wellbeing?
How Can We Help You Build A Kingdom?
Life is good. Your family is happy…. So what’s with that nagging feeling that there’s something more waiting for you?
Financial Transformation helps you strengthen the foundations of your Kingdom. It answers important questions like…
- Why does earning or saving more money matter for your family?
- What is the TRUE ROI (Return On Intention) of all your hard work?
- How sturdy is your financial foundation, really?
…So you can:
- Get clear on whether you’re building a sandcastle or a kingdom
- Take more initiative with your money & save on taxes
- Introduce more purpose, meaning, and intention into your financial plan.
Most people in the financial planning, advising, & wealth management industry don’t talk enough about the link between finance and family.
As we grow our wealth, we often take for granted the impact more money can have on future generations…
…And yet, all too often, we see financially secure families struggle with lifestyle-related issues like…
- Lack of work ethic in younger generations
- Conflicts around inheritance
- Addiction or substance-abuse
At Paradiem, we believe that your wealth should be a blessing to your family—a cornerstone in your kingdom.
That’s why our financial advising & wealth management services focus on bridging the gap between your family and your finances.
Business & Leadership Transformation
In your family, your business, and your community—you are a leader! But are you truly setting the right example for those who look up to and depend on you? Do your daily actions reflect your deepest held values?
Successful entrepreneurs are, in many ways, our modern era’s kings & queens. Business owners have the power to not only build wealth, but influence others with their values, create meaningful change, and set their family up for long-term financial success.
…But at the same time, a business can quickly become an idol or a distraction. Our Business & Leadership Transformation services help business owners stay accountable to their own values and goals, so they can…
- Invest in their kingdoms intentionally, from a personal, professional, and spiritual angle
- Grow a more values-aligned business
- Make more discerning decisions about their time, investments, tax savings options, and more as their business grows
Throughout History, Relentless Pursuit of Wealth Has Consistently Been The Biggest Downfall Of Even The Most Powerful Kings & Queens.
From Biblical figures like King Solomon & King David…
…To modern day billionaires and politicians…
…We believe that a Kingdom built on money alone cannot stand.
It takes a departure from traditional ROI-driven systems and tools. Focus on a more comprehensive, purpose-driven approach to wealth.
It takes an intentional alignment of money and values. Finance and family. Earthly treasures and eternal kingdom-building.
If you’re ready to create a more intentional, meaningful plan for your business, your wealth, and your family, we’re here to help!
Schedule your free consultation today & learn how Paradiem empowers ‘modern-day Kings & Queens’ to…
- Create more abundance
- Bless future generations with generational prosperity
- Live an intentional life that reflects their deepest-held values.
What Is Paradiem?
*The statements and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author. Paradiem, LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any statements or data. For current Paradiem information, please visit the Investment Adviser Public Disclosure website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov by searching with Paradiem’s CRD #158200.
Documentary Registration Form